Well, here it is, my new project! I’ll be adding new items as I think of them. Some are things I’ve done in the past, but want to do again. Once I hit the little blue rectangle that says “Publish,” I’m committed to make a go of all of them! Wish me luck!
50 Goals to Reach Before I Hit 50
1. Pay for the drive thru meal of the person behind me.
2. Publish something
Plant a vegetable garden or at least a tomato plant (I planted not one, but two tomato plants today!) I also cleared an area, with the help of my daughters and the youngest’s boyfriend, to plant some more items. I plan on doing even better next year!
4. Sew something
5. Take a writing class
6. Write a letter to someone who made a difference in my life
Reconnect with an old friend
8. Learn how to bake bread
See a Broadway Play
Find a snail mail pen pal (any takers?) Thanks limr!!!
11. Visit Montreal
12. Go to a gay bar
13. Go 1 week without the internet
14. Refinish an old piece of furniture from a thrift store
15. Do impromptu stand-up comedy in a town far, far from home
16. Go to the Spy museum in DC
17. Have a murder mystery party
18. Watch a movie of my husband’s choosing and write a blog post review of it.
19. Add ten new words to Urban Dictionary.
20. Develop the perfect exercise routine
21. Help a stranger
22. Make a list of 50 of my favorite movies and watch them
23. Have a mini-reunion with my college buddies
24. Be Freshly Pressed
25. Come up with 25 more fabulous goals!
26. Get a professional pedicure (can you believe I’ve never done this?)
Get matching henna tattoos with my daughters at the beach I actually got a real one!
28. Write a rap song
29. Have a picnic on the lawn at Wolftrap
30. Learn German
31.Visit the Grand Canyon
32. Go on a week-long trip with only my husband (No kids allowed!)
Spend a day sightseeing in NYC
34. Go see hubby’s grandparents house in NJ that was build by Thomas Edison
35. Take a class offered by NAMI
36. Go camping (can you believe that I’ve never been!)
37. Renew my wedding vows and have a big ol’ party!
Write a cookbook for my daughters (I’ve started this one!)
39. Reorganize my blog to have specified posting days, themes, and guest bloggers
40. Start writing again